Full Grain Leather Dress Belt
Look your best with this full grain leather dress belt. Our belts are an excellent alternative to typical thin dress belts while still being highly fashionable. We handcraft each leather dress belt using solid, high quality leather and buckles. This buffalo leather belt will dress up any outfit. Wearing something dark? Use the black dress belt. Business casual? The russet belt is for you. Don’t just look good, feel good too – knowing these are high quality dress belts built to last. Multiple styles and colors, along with solid quality, makes these mens dress belts great for business casual or semi formal dress. Choose this full grain leather dress belt made in USA today.
Leather Dress Belt – Solid, Durable, High Quality
We think that a leather dress belt should not only look nice but last long too. That’s why we make sure the leather in this belt is of the best quality. This buffalo leather belt is like none other. It’s handmade by the leathersmiths at the Buffalo Billfold Company using the finest quality leather. This full grain leather dress belt is built using custom tanned Buffalo leather that we’ve been perfecting since 1972. Our leather workers cut and sew each belt, paying great attention to detail. We want you to look your best.
Dress Belt – Handmade with Buffalo Leather
Just like our other products, this belt is handmade using Buffalo leather. We use Buffalo (American Bison) leather because of a few different reasons:
- Buffalo leather is strong and durable. It holds up to a lot of wear and tear and does so in style.
- Buffalo leather is very soft, kind of like deer skin. That means it helps create a product that’s fun to use.
- Since this belt is made from full grained leather, it means it will develop an amazing patina as you use it. And with patina comes loads of character, making your buffalo leather dress belt one of a kind.
- Plus, the American Bison is our national mammal. It’s a symbol of strength and of the land we cherish.
Full Grain Dress Leather Belt – Made in USA
We believe in the craftsman way of life and strive to support the cottage industries in America. That means we place great importance on hiring leather workers from our local community to handcraft this dress belt. And this isn’t some new trend for us since we’ve been handcrafting leather belts since 1972! This high quality belt is made in USA and built to last.
Each clothing company sizes their products differently. The belt or pants size that “has always worked for you” may not translate accurately to our sizing system. Please follow these instructions carefully before you order!
- Find a belt and a measuring tape.
- Measure from the very tip of the metal belt buckle to the hole that you currently use.
- This is NOT the length of the leather part alone. Start at the tip of the metal buckle.
- It is also NOT the length of the entire belt. End at the hole that you currently use.
- Order that size or a size larger if your measurement falls between sizes. We will find a belt that should fit!
If the belt you are measuring doesn’t fit you, then measure from the very tip of the metal buckle to the place where you wish there was a hole. Order that size or a size larger if your measurement falls between sizes.